For clients that are new to this area we suggest some hints in
handling these products and your blends.
- Not all products and additives are compatible; try your mix
with a small quantity of base product before moving to bigger
- Although the bases are micro- free they can easily be contaminated,
ensure that all utensils are sterile (placed in boiling water
or sanitising solution)
- Make sure your hands are clean, avoid touching the product.
- Work in a clean enclosed environment, do not work near an
open window or doorway.
- Check your packaging to make sure it is clean
- All belladonna products come with batch number identification,
a unique identification number should be placed onto your packaging
for traceability purposes.